To share the salary slip (with a detailed or brief salary structure) with your employee, you have to finalize the payroll of the specific employee first. If you want to know how to finalise the payroll, click here.
Note: Employers can download the employee's salary slip and share it with selected employees.
Follow the steps on your preferred device to share the salary slip with your employee.
1. Open the SalaryBox app and tap on the employee name you want to create a salary slip for. 2. Then, click on the Salary tab.
3. Select the preferred month from the Select Month option.
4. Tap on the Salary Slip option.
5. A detailed salary slip in pdf format will appear on the screen.
6. You can share it directly with the employee by clicking on Share with Employee.
7. Click on Okay, and the slip will be added to the employee’s app.
Employees can check and download their salary slips directly from their phones using the SalaryBox app. Click here to learn how employees can download their salary slips.
If you notice some errors or miscalculations in the salary slip, then you can undo the salary calculation from here and follow the steps given above to share a new salary slip with the employee.
1. Open the SalaryBox app on your iPhone and click on the employee name you want to generate a salary slip for.
2. Choose the preferred month from the Payment for option.
3. Then, select Show Salary Slip below the amount shown.
4. Choose Summary (for a brief slip) or Detailed (for a detailed salary breakdown).
5. Then, click Download, and the slip will be downloaded to your phone.
The salary slip will be saved in the employee’s document storage automatically and can be downloaded from there by the employee.
To know how employees can download the slip, click here. In addition, note that an employer can only undo the salary calculation from android and desktop apps.
If you use SalaryBox’s desktop application, you can follow the below steps to create and share the salary slip with the employees.
Again, you have to finalise the salary before generating a salary slip. If you want to finalise the employee's salary, click here.
1. Open the SalaryBox desktop application and click on Salary next to the employee name you want to generate a salary slip for.
2. Select the desired month from the box next to Salary Pending.
3. Then, click on Salary Slip.
4. Choose Detailed for a detailed salary breakdown in the slip, or choose Summary otherwise.
5. The employee’s salary slip will be downloaded into the system. Now you can share it using your preferred method.
Also, employees can download their salary slips by going to Documents >> Salary Slip in their mobile app. To know more, click here.
If you need further assistance, you can contact our support team at email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article